Hometown: Chino Hills, CA
Height: 5' 10" Weight: 145
Grade: 11 GPA: 3.0
SAT: N/A ACT: N/A
· June 2018 Penticton Vees Camp
· June 2018 Pacific ID Camp
· 2017-18 CAHA State Championship 15UAAA Runner-Up
· Dec 2017 SCAHA Select Camp Selection
· 2016-17 CAHA Bantam AA State Quarter Finalist
· Dec 2015 SCAHA Select Camp Selection
· 2014 - 15 CAHA PeeWee AA State Runner-Up
· Jan 2015 PeeWee AA Bell Capital Cup Player of Game
Other Sport Achievements:
Track and Field:
· 2017-2018 Ayala H.S Captains Council
· May 2018 Silver Medalist JV 110M and 300M Hurdles CIF Palomares League Championship.
· March 2018 Roosevelt Invitational Gold Medalist JV 110M and 300M
· March 2018 Redondo Nike Invitational invite
· May 2017 Silver Medalist JV 110M and 300M Hurdles CIF Palomares League Championship.
· March 2017 Roosevelt Invitational Silver Medalist JV 300M
· March 2017 Redondo Nike Invitational invite
· June 2016 CYAA Allstar selection.
· June 2018 CYAA Allstar selection.
Nathan is a multi-sport athlete who participates in Hockey, Track N Field, and Basketball. He feels his asset in Hockey is his speed, agility and set up abilities for his team mates. He has played both Defense and Forward. Playing these positions has heightened his understand in positional play. Always willing to learn, works hard, so he can keep improving his Hockey game and IQ. He believes being respectful to his team is important, so they can focus as a team on a common goal of success.
Hockey has given Nathan incredible experiences, such as participating for three years in the Bell Capital Cup at Ottawa, Canada. Playing in SCAHA Championships, also CAHA Playoffs and State Championships in California.
In Track and Field, Nathan has been running since Elementary School. Participating and placing in both running events and Relay teams. He has continued his love for Track and Field at Ruben S. Ayala High School. He runs the 110M high hurdles, 300M hurdles and 4x400M Relay Team. 300M Hurdles is his favorite event and has qualified in Invitationals and the CIF Palomares League Championships.
Nathan also enjoys playing Basketball which he plays with his two younger brothers. During the off season, he plays for a Christian League, CYAA and enjoys the fellowship in the organization.
Personal Hobbies include camping, body surfing, traveling, photography, and on-line gaming, As a volunteer, Nathan is involved with St. Paul the Apostle Angel Tree program which provides aid to families.
Volunteer activities include teaching children ages 6-14 during the Track and Field Summer Camp Program at Ruben S. Ayala High School, and Priceless Pets Adoption Center. He also supports The Foundation for Living Beauties which provides support for breast cancer patients and survivors. His mom is a breast cancer survivor and the organization supported her recovery.
Nathan's future goals are to continue playing Jr Hockey, College Hockey, and whatever path that leads in the future. He would also like to continue to participate in Track and Field in College as well. After his playing days are over, he would like to teach History and Political Science.